Your stay in Le Quesnoy: Come and sample the french countryside living "art de vivre"
Situated between Compiègne and Senlis, the Château le Quesnoy is easily accessible by car (2.5 miles off the A1 motorway) and by train, only half a mile away from Chevrièvres railway station (on the Paris-Gare du Nord-Chantilly line)
One hour away from Paris by car or train, and only 30 minutes from Charles de Gaulle and Beauvais airports as well as from the Business Center Paris Nord 2, and the Villepinte Exhibition Park, our estate is also within easy reach of tourist attractions such as Compiègne, Senlis, Pierrefonds (12 miles away), Chantilly, the Chaalis and Royaumont Abbeys as well as the Astérix Theme Park and the Sand sea of Ermenonville.
Antoine and Clary dreamed of bringing their family estate back to life in the great tradition of hospitality upheld by their ancestors for centuries, so that you may experience the luxury of their home.
More than just rooms, the whole ground floor of our home is devoted to our guests: hall, large salon, breakfast parlour and dining-room.Contact us!
Enjoy the calm and comfort of the castle, just 1 hour from Paris !
All of our bedrooms overlook the 27 acres of park designed in the 19th century, guaranteeing our guests peace and tranquility.
This park is rich with treasures:
- Magnificent trees, some of them a hundred-years-old
- Daffodils and lilies-of-the-valley on the forest floor, waiting to be gathered into bouquets between February and May.
- Clay tennis-court, available in spring, summer and early autumn, weather permitting.
- We invite you to take a time of meditation or prayer in the chapel.
- A small pond with an island and pier… very romantic
- Its inhabitants: rabbits, hens, all sorts of birds, owls, nightingales to lull you to sleep in the summer evenings, white geese, herons, moorhens in the pond, white peacock pigeons in the gardens
And all this just 40 miles north of Paris, one hour by train from the Gare du Nord (door-to-door) and 2.5 miles from the exit 9 of the A1 motorway (exit Compiègne Sud).
Payments possible with Paypal, credit cards on site, bank transfer or cash after your reservation has been confirmed.